- Hourly and Day rates available
- Prices include studio lock out in the Greater Seattle area. Please inquire for Engineering rates.
- Tracking Deliverables: Pro Tools sessions or stems. Analog tracking available at additional cost.
- Flat per-song pricing
- Unlimited revisions
- Mixing Deliverables: 2-track mixdown in any digital format. Stems and additional formats available upon request. Tape layback available at additional cost.
Score Mixing / Post Production / Sound Design
- Rates vary greatly by project, please inquire with your specific needs.
- I am not currently offering Mastering services, however I have a fantastic network of extremely talented individuals who are more than capable of getting the job done. Inquire for mixing and mastering packages.
- I am happy to coordinate backline rentals for any studio I book at. Please inquire for rates, selection, and availability.
Inquire about my vast network of world class, A-list studios in the Greater Seattle area.
I am happy to coordinate studio bookings for clients across the country. Rates vary by [geographic] location. Don’t see your location listed? Give me a call, I have more spots than what’s below.
Personal Equipment Spec
In addition to studio spec, I usually bring along some of my own equipment.
- Avid PTHD Native
- Apple Logic Pro X
- Presonus Studio One 3
- Izotope RX5
- Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 2
- Slate Trigger + HUGE custom library
- Celemony Melodyne Editor
- Antares AutoTune 8.1
- Waves Platinum, API, SSL, JJP, CLA
- Universal Audio UAD2+
- Universal Audio
- Focal Twin6be
- Adam A3X
- Avantone Mixcube
- AKG K240S
- (2) Pulse Techniques EQP500A EQ
- Retro Instruments Doublewide Compressor
- Grove Hill Audio Liverpool Tube Compressor
- Dizengoff Audio D864 VariMu Compressor
- STAM Audio SA-2A Compressor
- STAM Audio SA4000 VCA Stereo Buss Compressor
- Fastback Custom ’52 Telecaster (modded)
- Fender American Strat
- Gibson Explorer (reissue)
- SJC Series IV – 12×10, 16×16, 20×22
- SJC Custom 14×7 20 ply Maple Snare
- OCDP 14×6 10 ply Maple Snare
- Zildjian Cymbals
Jon is a Record Producer, Mix Engineer, and Sound Designer
currently residing in the Pacific Northwest. Having moved to the Puget Sound during the 90’s, he experienced the energy of the Seattle music scene at its prime. As Northwest bands were rocketing into the spotlight, Jon began to develop a deeper relationship with music. As a teenager playing around Seattle in various bands, he decided to pursue life inside the recording studio. After starting an internship in 2007, Jon quickly developed an ear for engineering and production. After gaining vital experience in studio and session management, he began freelancing and taking on select clientele – quickly becoming a recognized name in the Seattle audio community.
Easy to work with
Jon has an established working relationship with many of Seattle’s premier recording facilities, offering a flexible schedule and tailored fit for each project with a wide range of production experience from Rock, Americana, and Urban genres to Film scoring and sound design for games. Offering an intimate recording experience, Jon has developed a streamlined workflow that has evolved over a decade of making records. Clear-headed and even keeled, he understands the importance of situational awareness and possesses a keen observance to the clients needs.
Since 2012, Jon has been involved on the cutting edge of Game Audio development while working for an internal production team at Microsoft Game Studios. It was here that Jon got his first taste of working in a large-scale audio team environment and 25-room post production facility working on First and Third-party developed, Microsoft Published, AAA titles including the extremely successful Halo series. Working closely with Turn 10 Studios, Jon collaborated with on-site studio leadership to record and design cutting edge dynamic Vehicle Audio content and middleware implementation. As the Car Audio Lead at Turn10, Jon continued to develop essential teamwork and communication skills while coordinating audio team members and content across the globe to deliver a truly world class audio experience.
In 2014, Jon was selected
to attend the exclusive Mix With The Masters program, spending 7 days learning and growing in a private invite-only seminar with 4-time Grammy Award winning Jimmy Douglass at Studio La Fabrique in St. Remy De Provence. In 2015 he spent time assisting Jimmy at “The Hang” in his Miami studio, Magic Mix Room.